Current members: Closed. Regular Training cancelled until further notice due to coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Virtual training is still on – please see news and Facebook page for more information.
New memberships: Closed. More news once in-person training resumes post COVID-19.
Welcome to the official
Monash University Kendo Club (MUKC) website!
We are based at Monash University Clayton Campus in Clayton Victoria 3800, Australia.
This website will be updated weekly with the latest news from Monash University Kendo Club (MUKC), and any related news from our affiliates – Victorian Kendo Renmei (VKR), Australian Kendo Renmei (AKR) and the International Kendo Federation (FIK).
If you are a current club member, it is a Monash Sports requirement to sign up at Monash Sport’s Connected Communities.
For daily news, last-minute training updates, photos, videos and member discussion, please visit our Facebook group !
- Update on Victoria Lockdown (Lockdown #2) 12 July, 2020
- Links to online sessions – Mon 13 July to Fri 17 July 12 July, 2020
- Links to online sessions – Mon 6 July to Fri 10 July 6 July, 2020
- Links to online sessions – Mon 29 June to Fri 3 July 29 June, 2020
- Latest MUKC news (13-06-2020) 15 June, 2020