As per the motion passed in SGM, the AGM will be held in July/August from now on.
- WHEN: Wednesday, 26 August 2020, starting from 6pm
- WHERE: Google Meet
- (Google Meet) [ pdr ]
- Meeting Code: [ pdr ]
- How to access Google Meet – https://apps.google.com/meet/how-it-works/
- WHAT: Annual General Meeting
The following positions are open to nominations for the AGM:
Please reply to this email if you would like to nominate someone. You may choose to nominate yourself or someone else, as long as that member is over 18 years old and you have obtained that member’s consent.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, feel free to reply.
[ pdr ] – Private details removed. Check your emails for more info.
Here are some supporting documents for the AGM. [ Check your emails for supporting documents. ]
In addition to the usual positions, the committee is also looking to get an additional member as a General Member. Their role will be to manage the social media accounts of the club, as a way of improving MUKC’s reach in the internet world.
These are the positions available. The members running for these positions can be found in this link. If you wish to run for a position, please reply to this email.
- General Member
We ask that all members or their parents/guardians attend. If you are unable to attend, you may vote through a proxy. If you wish to vote through a proxy, please fill out the proxy form and send it to email@example.com by 6pm, Tuesday 25th August.
About Proxy Voting:
- If you cannot attend the meeting, please send us an email saying you cannot attend and use the proxy form to nominate someone who is attending the meeting to vote on your behalf.
- If you are a parent/guardian, you automatically can vote on behalf of your child(ren) by attending the meeting or nominating someone who is attending the meeting to vote on your behalf (See 1.)
- If you and your child(ren) are all members, EACH person gets one vote.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, don’t hesitate to ask away.