Monash Sport has given us the go ahead to return to training on campus. For the time being, we only have one training slot per week and there is a 30 attendee limit. Training details until further notice are:
- Mondays 5pm – 7pm, in person @ Games Hall, Monash Sport (all members)
- Wednesdays 6pm – 7pm, online @ Google Meet (all members)
- Saturdays 5pm – 6pm, online @ Google Meet (beginner focused)
Due to the attendance limit, we will need you to indicate whether you or your child will be attending training each Monday by completing an attendance form prior to training.
The attendance form for Monday 21 June can be found here ->[ PRIVATE ]
- Do not attend training if you (or your children) are unwell or have any cold/flu-like symptoms, however mild.
- Completing the Vic government QR Check-in Code is mandatory.
- Use of men face shield and a mask is mandatory for individuals over 12 years old.
- There is to be no inter-club training and members should only train at the club or dojo where they are members until further notice.
- Monash Sport does not allow spectators. Please contact the committee if you absolutely MUST attend training with your child.
If you have any questions, please contact a committee member via FB messenger or email email@example.com.
Thanks for your cooperation,
Monash University Kendo Club