We just got news from Monash Sport that we can return to physical training (properly)! We will be starting again on Monday (28 June) at our normal training times!
Please remember to bring your mask, face shield and a phone!
Our current training times:
- Monday, 6 pm – 8 pm
- Wednesday, 6 pm – 8 pm
- Saturday, 9:30am – 12pm
COVID Guidelines from Monash and VKR:
- You are required to scan the Government QR code before entering Monash Sport as well as scan the attendance check at the entrance to the hall.
- Do not attend training if you are unwell or have any symptoms – however mild.
- Sharing of equipment should be limited where possible. Disinfect any shared equipment after usage.
- Face masks are mandatory in all training situations.
- Mandatory use of your men face shield in addition to the face mask.
- Any incidents/positive cases must be reported to Monash Sport as soon as practical.
- Inter-club trainings are not allowed (or in other words, no visitors and no visiting)
- Access is limited to the number of people required to participate in and facilitate club training (Players, coaches, trainers, support staff).
If you have any questions, please let us know!
Monash University Kendo Club