This email is to notify you of Monash University Kendo Club’s Annual General Meeting to be held on the 21st of July 2021 from 8:00pm onwards in the Leader’s Room.
The following positions are open to nominations for the AGM. All members running for these positions can be found in this link.
- WHEN: Wednesday, 21 July 2021, from 8:00pm onwards
- WHERE: Leader’s Room, Monash Sport
- WHAT: Annual General Meeting
Please reply to this email if you would like to nominate someone. You may choose to nominate yourself or someone else, as long as that member is over 18 years old and you have obtained that member’s consent.
We ask that all members or their parents/guardians attend. If you are unable to attend, you may vote through a proxy. If you wish to vote through a proxy, please fill out the proxy form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm, Tuesday 20th July.
About Proxy Voting:
- If you cannot attend the meeting, please send us an email saying you cannot attend and use the proxy form to nominate someone who is attending the meeting to vote on your behalf.
- If you are a parent/guardian, you automatically can vote on behalf of your child(ren) by attending the meeting or nominating someone who is attending the meeting to vote on your behalf (See 1.)
- If you and your child(ren) are all members, EACH person gets one vote.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, feel free to reply.
Monash University Kendo Club