Reminders about the events and deadlines that are upcoming –
1. MUKC Annual General Meeting (all members)
WHEN: 21 July 2021, 8pm (if we’re having in-person training)
WHERE: Leader’s Room, Monash Sport (if we can), if not, we will send out a Google Meet invite
TO DO: Send nominations to email@example.com by Monday 19 July 2021.
2. MUKC Semester 2 Membership (all members)
TO DO: Register for club membership for July – Dec 2021 at https://connectedcommunities.monash.edu/Clubs/Kendo by Monday 19 July 2021.
3. Victorian Kendo Championships (adult members only)
WHEN: 14 and 15 August 2021
WHERE: Victoria University, Footscray Campus
- Read attached info pack. [ Mony – Check your email for this ]
- Register for individual events at https://vkr.ecwid.com/Victorian-Kendo-Championships-c35216158 by Wednesday 21 July 2021.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you have registered for individuals and are interested in competing in the teams by Wednesday 21 July 2021.
4. Nafuda (zekken) (all members)
TO DO: Order your nafuda (name plate) at https://connectedcommunities.monash.edu/Clubs/Kendo/Products/723 by Wednesday 21 July 2021.
5. September Gradings (all members)
WHEN and WHERE
TO DO: Email email@example.com to let us know if you or your child are interested in grading (also state grade attempting) by Wednesday 18 August 2021.
If you have any questions, please ask a committee member, ideally a few days before the deadlines.
Monash University Kendo Club