Welcome to the official
Monash University Kendo Club (MUKC) website!
We are based at Monash University Clayton Campus in Clayton Victoria 3800, Australia.
This website will be updated weekly with the latest news from Monash University Kendo Club (MUKC), and any related news from our affiliates – Victorian Kendo Renmei (VKR), Australian Kendo Renmei (AKR) and the International Kendo Federation (FIK).
If you are a current club member, it is a Monash Sports requirement to sign up at Monash Sport’s Connected Communities.
For daily news, last-minute training updates, photos, videos and member discussion, please visit our Facebook group !
- In person training (2nd of August) 1 August, 2021
- VKC Postponement 27 July, 2021
- Weekly MUKC update – Winter break 4 26 July, 2021
- COVID Impact on Victorian Kendo Championships and other VKR Events 25 July, 2021
- MUKC AGM 2021 Results 24 July, 2021
Random MUKC photos!
Category Archives: General News
Current members: Please see news for current training with respect to restrictions New memberships: New memberships for 2021 are now closed
Update 01-08-2021: In-person trainings are returning this week but members must register their attendance before each session. See this post for more details. Update 27-07-2021: Lockdown 5.0 will be ending Tuesday 27/07/21. Please continue to check the news section below, … Continue reading
1) All members should now be receiving “Weekly MUKC news” via email. Please contact the committee to add your name to the list. 2) If you are a current club member, it is a Monash Sports requirement to sign up … Continue reading
Hey guys, Here is the latest VKR and MUKC news – Fwd: Invitation to Nanseikan Shochugeiko 2019: Kendo by the Beach! Sat 14 December Ben Sheppard Instructor Nanseikan Kendo Club NSK on Instagram Fwd: Ballarat Taikai date Hi, … Continue reading
FILE – Nationals Div 1 Handbook – Kendo.pdf Hey guys, You should have received an email from Dalton recently regarding the upcoming Uni Games. Just some administration things, but if you didn’t receive it please contact him. Among the … Continue reading