Welcome to the official
Monash University Kendo Club (MUKC) website!
We are based at Monash University Clayton Campus in Clayton Victoria 3800, Australia.
This website will be updated weekly with the latest news from Monash University Kendo Club (MUKC), and any related news from our affiliates – Victorian Kendo Renmei (VKR), Australian Kendo Renmei (AKR) and the International Kendo Federation (FIK).
If you are a current club member, it is a Monash Sports requirement to sign up at Monash Sport’s Connected Communities.
For daily news, last-minute training updates, photos, videos and member discussion, please visit our Facebook group !
- VKR Grading (March 2021) – Expression of Interest Survey 27 January, 2021
- Weekly MUKC update – Summer break 7 27 January, 2021
- Weekly MUKC update – Summer break 6 18 January, 2021
- Latest MUKC and VKR news (11-01-2021) 11 January, 2021
- Upcoming events MUKC and VKR and calendar 11 January, 2021
Random MUKC photos!
Category Archives: General News
Monday 11 January, 2021 Physical training resumes
Current members:Physical trainings are back starting Monday, 11th January! As we are just starting in-person trainings again, we are going back to phase one restrictions and that means face mask + face shield! Please have a look at the MUKC … Continue reading
1) All members should now be receiving “Weekly MUKC news” via email. Please contact the committee to add your name to the list. The contents of these emails will be posted on this website. 2) If you are a current … Continue reading
Hey guys, Here is the latest VKR and MUKC news – Fwd: Invitation to Nanseikan Shochugeiko 2019: Kendo by the Beach! Sat 14 December Ben Sheppard Instructor Nanseikan Kendo Club NSK on Instagram Fwd: Ballarat Taikai date Hi, … Continue reading
FILE – Nationals Div 1 Handbook – Kendo.pdf Hey guys, You should have received an email from Dalton recently regarding the upcoming Uni Games. Just some administration things, but if you didn’t receive it please contact him. Among the … Continue reading